This section of the Elveflow website gives the opportunity to researchers in microfluidics to publicize their last results presented on scientific conferences. Since a part of the scientific results presented during microfluidic conference are not published they remain lost for the scientific community.
If you want to publish your poster or oral presentation related to microfluidics, you can send us your PDF at firstname.lastname@example.org They will be published in this microfluidic conference section.
Microfluidic GDR Bordeaux : Fluorinated Magneto-responsive Material with Tunable Ultrasound Scattering Properties
Kevin Zimny1,2, Benoit Mascaro3, Thomas Brunet3, Olivier Poncelet3, Christophe Aristégui3, Jacques Leng4, Olivier Sandre2, and Olivier Mondain-Monval1, 1 UPR 8641, 2 UMR 5629 , 3 UMR 5295 , 4 LOF: UMR 5258
Jan. 22, 2013
Feiqiao (Brian) Yu12*, Vladimir Kibardin1, Mark Horowitz1, Stephen Quake2
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
2Department of Bioengineering, Stanford University
Oct. 29, 2012
Tsukasa Matsuo 1 Haruyuki Kinoshita 2 Teruo Fujii 2 Atsushi Moto1
1 USHIO INC., Japan
2 Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Documents filled by contributors are under their full Responsability in terms of content and copyright.
Meet us at
- Lab-on-a-Chip, Microfluidics & Microarrays Congress (29-30 Sept 2015, San Diego, USA ).
- Droplets 2015 Conference (06 – 08 Oct 2015 Twente, Netherlands
- Microfluidics Congress (19-20/10/2015 London, UK)
- MicroTAS 2015 (25-29/10/2015 Gyeongju, South Korea)
- Microfluidics: from laboratory tools to process development (04-05 Nov 2015 Rueil-Malmaison, France)
If you have any question feel free to contact us.