Oil-less & silent compressor for research laboratories.
OIL LESS compressor for research laboratory
Air quality mainly depends on compressor technology. Oil-less compressors offer cleaner air by getting rid of oil microdroplets.
Silent compressor for research laboratory
With a very silent (below 50 dB), these quiet compressed air and vacuum station can be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
Handy compressor for research laboratory
Because of their compact design these Benchtop Air Compressors are easily transportable and suitable for quick installation in small spaces in any research laboratory.
WHAT'S IN THE COMPRESSOR KIT?
In modern research laboratories, oil-less compressed air is needed from a number of lab purposes from filtration, degassing, distillation and many other operations such as cleaning silicon wafer using blowguns. Here are some key features points to consider when comparing compressors.
OIL-LESS & SILENT COMPRESSOR FOR RESEARCH LABORATORIES (X1):
this soundproofed device integrates an oil free air compressor in a easy-to-handle station, making it particularly well suited to research laboratories needs.
To facilitate the installation and first use, it comes with all required couplers and fittings, and a mains plug (1 ~ 230 V), installed directly on the casing. This oil-less compressor is a very reliable compressor that does not require maintenance, to maintain a high level of performance.
WHY USING AN OILLESS AND SILENT COMPRESSOR IN A RESEARCH LABORATORY?
BECAUSE AN OILLESS AND SILENT COMPRESSOR IS AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR A RESEARCH LABORATORY.
A compressor, also known as a pressure pump, is a key component in modern laboratories. It can be used for a variety of tasks, from providing clean oil-less air to Microfluidics Pressure Controllers, to wafer cleaning procedures using a blow gun.
Where to use it in your microfluidics setup?
An oilless and low noise pressure source for a research laboratory is, as the name implies, the pressure source of a microfluidics setup. Therefore the low noise pressure source should be placed upstream of a pressure controller to provide oilless and clean air.
How to connect your OILLESS AND SILENT COMPRESSOR IN A RESEARCH LABORATORY?
- Before ordering an oilless and silent compressor for a research laboratory, you should check the AC Voltages and Frequencies that applies to your country.
- Unbox your oilless and silent compressor for a research laboratory and carefully read any User Manual and then save this notice in a safe place to consult it in the future.
- Connect your oilless and silent compressor for research laboratory to your flow control device using pneumatic tube.
- Connect the mains plug of your oilless and silent compressor for research laboratory in any electrical socket of your lab. Note: as many plug & socket types exist, you may check that the mains plug provided with your oilless and silent compressor for research laboratory is appropriate to your country and lab equipment.
- Turn on your oilless and silent compressor for research laboratory and enjoy the clean and quiet air performance.
COMPRESSOR QUICK CONNECTION KIT
Do you want to connect your flow control instrument to your compressor, whatever the connection type ?
Well, we have the solution you need! The compressor quick connection Kit contains pneumatic tubing and fittings to connect a compressor or a gas cylinder to you setup within minutes.
PRESSURE & VACUUM STATION
The Medium Pressure & Vacuum Generator is designed for laboratories needs, with a highest Pressure & Vacuum delivery performance.
With the same unit you can have pressure and vacuum at the same time! We created and tested several compressors and vaccum sources, and to meet your aspirations, believe us, this small box has it all!