Elveflow® USB microfluidic flow switch
Looking for medium switch for cell biology ? Click here.
Flow sequencing into microfluidic devices
Elveflow® USB microfluidic flow switch enables fast switching of flow in capillaries and microfluidic systems (patent pending). It contains an array of flow switches plugged in a microfabricated manifold to increase flow changes speed and reduce dead volumes.
The microfluidic flow switch enables to switch pressure driven flows from 4 inlets into 4 outlets. The microfluidic flow switch enables programmable flow switch on your device using C, Python, Matlab, LabView and/or Elveflow® proprietary software.
Stop flow in microfluidic devices demonstration
Our patented* micro-structured manifold associated with chemical compliant valves provides an easy and quick installation of complex microfluidic setup system. Elveflow® USB microfluidic flow switch is the first professional solution which enables intuitive programming of a complex fluidic sequence in a microfluidic device. Combined with Elveflow® pressure sources and liquid tanks, the Elveflow® USB microfluidic flow switch enables to instantaneously stop flow in microfluidic devices or capillaries.
Launch the video to get a demonstration of instantaneous stop flow in microfluidic devices using Elveflow® pressure sources and an Elveflow® USB microfluidic flow switch.
The combination of the Elveflow® microfluidic flow switch and pressure source allows instantaneous fluid handling during microfluidic experiment. As shown on the video above, adequate pressure controlled setup allow to instantaneously stop flow in microchannels or nanochannels.
Eleveflow® USB microfluidic flow switch – Features and benefits
- Fast flow switch : Ability to perform instantaneous flow stop in microfluidic system
- USB control : Control your experiment through Matlab, LabView or Elveflow® software.
- High pressure : Compliant with pressure up to 1,6 bar
- Compact interconnection system : Up to 16 fluidic combinations (4 inputs / 4 outputs)
- Work with gas and liquid : Gas tight and chemically compliant
Elveflow® microfluidic flow switch can be used for a wide range of applications :
- Sequential programming of sample injection and mixing (chromatography, electrophoresis, surface treatment)
- Fast flow stop and redirection of fluids in microfluidic devices and capillaries
- Control of integrated valve in PDMS devices and lab-on-chips (peristaltic pump)
- Perfusion switch for cell biology
- Combinatorial in chemical microreactor
Elveflow® microfluidic flow switch data sheet :
Flow switch speed : <100ms
Dead volume: <100 µL
Softwares interface: Matlab, LabView, Elveflow® user interface
Maximum pressure: > 1,6bar
Height: 150 mm
Depth: 150 mm
Width: 200 mm
Weight: 2 kg
WORLD LEADER IN HIGH PERFORMANCE MICROFLUIDIC FLOW CONTROL
We provide the only microfluidic flow control system using Piezo technology that enables a blazing fast flow change in your microdevice.