1st Summer School on Complex Fluid-Flows in Microfluidics
Location: Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto, Portugal
When: from the 10th to the 14th of July, 2017.
This summer school in microfluidics intends to provide cutting-edge knowledge on complex fluid-flow at microscale, from experimental and numerical perspectives, to those researchers working on Microfluidics. It will be a 5-days course (6h/day) having the following blocks/units:
- Complex fluids and Rheology in Microfluidics.
- Fabrication techniques in Microfluidics.
- Fluid-flow experimental characterization in Microfluidics.
- Numerical simulations in Microfluidics.
- Optimization in Microfluidics.
Each day is fully dedicated to each unit, the idea is providing a theoretical explanation during ~3h (morning session) and then a sort of hands-on workshop during the after lunch session.
You can find more information on the website of the event.