Let's build the next generation of organ-on-chip together
A multidisciplinary odyssey
Elveflow Organ-on-chip microfluidic research project : We created the Elveflow Microfluidic innovation center because we believe that microfluidics is a key element of medical research tomorrow. In particular, we believe that the development of microfluidics coupled with the fundamental research in cell biology allows to develop the Organs-on-chip that are ever more representative of the in vivo processes in the human being.
For this reason, we work with the pioneer research laboratories to lay the technologically critical groundwork that enables the development of the next generation of the Organs-on-chip.
Organ-on-chip will matter
We think that the next generation of organ-on-chip will accelerate new drugs development and ultimately bring us to personalized medicine.
- Giving GO/NO GO indicator to research laboratories at drugs discovery level
- Provide alternative to animal testing at preclinical trial level
- Provide personalized medicine to patient at hospital
Moreover we think that organ-on-chip research will indirectly fasten other fields such as artificial organ culture or cell therapy.
“Together, let’s pave the way for the next generation of Organ-on-chip!”
What can we bring to your organ-on-chip research project ?
- Chip : Develop microfluidic chip for long term and controlled cell culture
- Setup : Provide state-of-the-art microfluidic and optical setup
- Products : Industrialization of the microfluidic cell culture platform
Research funding & dissemination
- Funding : Our goals fits entirely with the value-creation objectives of the H2020 European funding programs.
- Valorization : Our objective is to facilitate the transfer of the specialized knowledge created in research laboratories towards society.
All microfluidic related skills in one company
Acknowledgement : This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 690876
Our on-going research projects
FASTGENE VERSUS PATHOGENS: An epidemics tracking system
Pillarcell: Microfluidic system for stem cell differentiation
LAPASO’S EYE ON MALARIA: Quick and low-cost lab on a chip for malaria detection
THE DNAREPAIRMAN : Molecular machines for DNA repair
BlackHoleLab: Cheap as chips soft lithography station for any research laboratory
MEDLEM: Microfluidics fighting against Leukemia
Diflusel: Nanofluidic electro-concentration designed to replace ELISA assay
The PHOTOTRAIN : Microfluidic for a sustainable future
E-STEAM: A vape-healthy electronic cigarette
They trust us