Oil-less & low noise pressure source for research laboratories.
OIL LESS pressure source for research laboratory
Air purity level largely depends on pressure source technology used. Oil-less compressors offer superior air quality by getting rid of oil steam.
Low noise pressure source for research laboratory
With a very small noise level (below 50 dB), these soundproof compressed air station can be set up directly near working laboratory staff.
Handy pressure source for research laboratory
Because of their low footprint design these compact Air Compressors are easily installable and suitable for quick setup in any spaces in most of research laboratories.
WHAT'S IN THE PRESSURE SOURCE KIT?
In today’s research laboratories, oil-less compressed air is needed from a number of scientific process such as filtration, degassing, distillation and many other protocols such as cleaning silicon wafer using blowguns.
OIL-LESS & LOW NOISE PRESSURE SOURCE FOR RESEARCH LABORATORIES (X1):
this sound isolated device integrates an oil free air compressor in a easy-to-transport unit, making it particularly attractive for research laboratories needs.
To facilitate the assembly of your setup, it comes with all appropriate couplers and fittings, and a mains plug (1 ~ 230 V), installed directly on the casing. This oil-less pressure source is a very trustworthy compressor that does not require particlar care, to sustain a high level of performance.
WHY USING AN OILLESS AND LOW NOISE PRESSURE SOURCE IN A RESEARCH LABORATORY?
BECAUSE AN OILLESS AND LOW NOISE PRESSURE SOURCE IS AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR A RESEARCH LABORATORY.
A pressure source, often referred as a compressor, is a key component in today’s laboratories. It can be used for a variety of tasks, from supplying clean oil-less air to Microfluidics Pressure Controllers, to wafer cleaning procedures using a blow gun.
Where to use it in your microfluidics setup?
An oil-less & silent compressor for research laboratories is, as the name implies, the pressure source of a microfluidics setup. Therefore the low noise pressure source should be placed before a pressure controller to provide oilless and clean air to your experiment.
How to connect your OILLESS AND LOW NOISE PRESSURE SOURCE IN A RESEARCH LABORATORY?
- Ahead of ordering an oilless and low noise pressure source for your research laboratory, you should note the particular AC Voltages and Frequencies that apply to your country.
- Prior to installing your oilless and low noise pressure source for a research laboratory, you should carefully read any User Manual and then store this manual in a safe location to consult it in the future.
- Connect your oilless and low noise pressure source for research laboratory to your flow controller using pneumatic tube and fittings.
- Connect the power cord of your oilless and low noise pressure source for research laboratory in any electrical socket of your lab. Note: as many plug & socket types exist, you may check that the mains plug provided with your oilless and low noise pressure source for research laboratory is fit to your country and lab equipment.
- Activate your oilless and low noise pressure source for research laboratory and enjoy the clean and quiet air performance.
PRESSURE SOURCE QUICK CONNECTION KIT
Do you want to connect your flow control instrument to your pressure source, whatever the connection type ?
Well, we have the solution you need! The pressure source quick connection Kit contains pneumatic tubing and fittings to connect a compressor or a gas cylinder to you setup within minutes.
PRESSURE & VACUUM STATION
The Medium Pressure & Vacuum Generator is designed for laboratories needs, with a highest Pressure & Vacuum delivery performance.
With the same unit you can have pressure and vacuum at the same time! We created and tested several pressure sources and vaccum sources, and to meet your aspirations, believe us, this small box has it all!