MICROFABRICATION STATION – A TURNKEY OFFER FOR PHOTOLITOGRAPHY WITHOUT A CLEAN ROOM
SAVE TIME AND SPACE WITH A PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY STATION IDEAL FOR YOUR MEMS FABRICATION.
- High resolution: You can reach the same resolution than the one you get in a clean room.
- Save time: All equipment in your lab are provided and installed.
- Save space: In only 3m2 on your benchtop, you can get everything you need to get an equivalence to a clean room. Only a chemical fume hood and little working spice is needed to get the station.
- Easy to use: With our plug and play instruments you’ll be able to produce your microsystems after only one week of training.
- Photolithography (micropillar array, waveguide …)
- Fluidic MEMS
- Optical MEMS
- Bio MEMS
- Soft lithography
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
This microfabrication station includes all the equipment required to fabricate microsystems in your lab but we can adjust the offer to your special needs together. Every research is unique therefore our offer is also unique and each products can be sold individually or be customized.
- Programmable UV Lamp with UV LED
- Programmable spin Coater
- Programmable digital hot plate
Accessories & Chemicals
- All lab accessories (Silicon wafers, tweezers, pipette, tips, timer, etc.) are included.
- All chemicals for photolithography (SU-8, SU-8 developer, TCMS, Isopropanol, Acetone, etc.) and all associated accessories (Silicon wafers, tweezers, etc.) are also included.
Together, we will discuss the best system for your lab and then add or remove equipment, accessories and chemicals.
You can contact us at email@example.com for more information
Here are our 2 different packs that both contains support assistance from our technico-commercials:
Standard support pack: We take care of the after sale of all your instruments, we provide you microfabrication process-sheet and tutorials, we provide you 1 year phone assistance to answer any microfabrication questions you could have.
Extended support pack: In addition to standard pack our R&D team installs the directly in your lab, we adapt on site all our microfabrication processes to your needs and we train your team until they become ready to fabricate all your microfluidic chips.