With the elements provided in this kit, flow resistors that meets your needs can be cut to the required length, and installed within minutes on your setup.
This enables you to :
- Work with low flow rates, even if your setup has a low fluidic resistance.
- Increase your flow rate stability, for example when generating droplets.
- Capillary Tubing (x 100 cm): This highly chemically compatible tube can be cut according to your own preferences to match and optimize the requirements of your setup.
- 1/4-28 to 1/4-28 internal threads Standard Union (x 2): These unions can be used with 1/4-28 Flangeless microfluidic fittings (provided in a separate kit, see suggestions below) to connect your PEEK flow resistance to your microfluidic system.
- Microfluidic Tubing Cutter (x 1): This tool can be used to make clean perpendicular cuts on PEEK tubes without crushing them or closing the inside channel. This tubing cutter can also be used to cut Tygon and PTFE tubing provided with the microfluidic tubing accessory kit.
1/4-28″ connection kit Add On
To connect this product to your flow path, we recommend that you use the 1/4-28″ connection kit, that was designed specifically to connect our reservoirs, manifolds and splitters to your setup, as shown in the picture.