A filter / bubbler suitable for solvent filtration or sparging.
- Suitable for any bottle,
- 1/8″ OD tube connection
- Body: PTFE
- Filter: 10 µm porous, Inert stainless-steel
- Dimensions (L x W): 35.15 x 12.70mm (1.38 x 0.5 in.)
- solvent filtration (10 µm pore size).
- Microfluidic Bubbler / Solvent Filter (1x): this device can be used in solvent filtration – thanks to its 10 µm pore size- or in chemistry sparging applications by bubbling a chemically inert gas, (e.g. nitrogen, argon, or helium), through a liquid to remove dissolved gases (e.g. oxygen) from the liquid.
- 1/8″ Fittings & ferrules (x2)
- PTFE tube, 1/8″ OD (3.2mm) x 1.5mmID, 10m (x1).