- For the first time, our 15 mL BD Falcon™ Tube Adapter enables you to use disposable BD Falcon™ tubes for your microfluidic experiment. Our microfluidic caps are fully compatible with original 15 mL BD Falcon™ tubes.These 15 mL BD Falcon™ tube caps are easily autoclavable and never come in contact with liquids. So you can re-use them for as long as you wish just by using a new BD Falcon™ tube, without any risk of sample contamination.
- 4 port 1/4″-28″ threaded BD Falcon™ tube microfluidic adapter (x1). This 4 port BD Falcon™ tube microfluidic adapter is made to be used with microfluidic tubing and 15 mL BD Falcon™ tubes to provide an efficient medium volume 4 port reservoir.
- Plug 1/16″ OD, 1/4″-28 Flat Bottom, (x2). These plugs add that extra bit of flexibility to the design of your experiment.
- 15 mL BD Falcon™ tubes (x4). A convenient set of BD Falcon™ tubes to help you get your experiment started right away! No need to search for them in your lab.
- Individual tube rack for 15 ml BD Falcon™ tubes. Autoclavable polypropylene tube rack.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING
1/4-28″ connection kit Add On
To connect this product to your flow path, we recommend that you use the 1/4-28″ connection kit, that was designed specifically to connect our reservoirs, manifolds and splitters to your setup, as shown in the picture.
Microfluidic tubings selection
Questions ? Need a quote?
Contact us today, and we’ll be pleased to help you!
Send us a message!
1.5 mL Eppendorf Tube Microfluidic Reservoir – XS