SU8 station - A Turnkey offer to fabricate your SU8 mold
Any lab can now produce SU-8 molds without clean room.
Save Time : We provide and install all equipments in your lab.
Easy to Use : With our P&P instruments and our training, be ready to produce microchips in your lab after one week.
Save Space : The equivalent of a conventional clean room in 3 m2.
High resolution : Reach the same resolution than the one you can get inside a clean room.
The benchtop SU-8 photolithography station includes everything you need to fabricate molds for microfluidics in your lab and test new experiments quickly.
The SU-8 photolithography station is a turnkey offer, no need to acquire any additional equipment. Basically, only a chemical fume hood and a little working space is required.
- Reach the same pattern resolution as in a clean room.
- Get strong photoresist patterns for numerous future PDMS moldings.
- Work with robust processes which enable easy reproducibility.
- Fabricate your molds without initial knowledge in micro fabrication.
- Get the best equipment to ensure your facility a long lifetime.
- UV Lamp with UV LED
- Spin Coater highly versatile
- Programmable Hot plate
All lab accessories (Silicon wafers, tweezers, pipette, tips, timer, etc.) are included. We give you all the products’ references and providers information to refill your stock.
All chemicals (SU8, Adherence promoter, SU8 developer, Isopropanol, Acetone, etc.) are included. We give you all the products’ references and providers information to refill your stock.
- Standard support pack: We take care of the after sale of all your instruments, we provide you microfabrication process-sheet and tutorials, we provide you 1 year phone assistance to answer any microfabrication questions you could have.
- Extended support pack: In addition to standard pack our R&D team installs the Softlithobox directly in your lab, we adapt on site all our microfabrication processes to your needs and we train your team until they become ready to fabricate all your microfluidic chips.
This spin coater is compact and packed with advanced features. It works with wafers up to diam. 150mm and 5″ x 5″ (127mm x 127mm) substrates. This spin coater is perfectly fine-tuned to do controllable and reapeatable PDMS layers. Its compact size with the little panel control attached makes the device really movable. Moreover the hole on the lid enables to do dynamic PDMS coating.
- Designed specifically for ease-of-use.
- Simple to program from the operator panel or your PC.
- Ability to set complex sequence with several accelerations and speeds.
- Easy to clean.
- Non clogging system for extended lifetime.
- Low vibration.
- Speed up to 12000rpm.
- Provided with wafer centering tool.
This UV Lamp is a very compact table-top system capable of exposing a wafer surface area of up to 4 inches in diameter. This automatic UV system is compatible with hard (physical) or soft (proximity) masking contacts, and features variable mask to substrate distance control.
With 2μm resolution, the device is particularly well tuned for soft-lithography applications. The exposure in flash enables to reduce the internal mechanical stress of the photoresist. Its little size enables to install it everywhere you want, especially outside a clean room.
- Perfectly monochromatic exposure over the wafer surface area (bandwidth lower than 10 nm).
- Cold UV exposure.
- Divergence angle of the light < 2°.
- Strong power density.
- Long LED lifetime: more than 10 000 hours equivalent to 8 – 10 years of use.
- Fast switch on/off of the LED enables to flash the photoresist.
- User-friendly touch screen interface for exposure cycles programming.
- No warm-up time required.
- Intuitive control of UV source intensity.
- Automated wafer loading and unloading system.
- Usable with glass and plastic photomask.
- Directional UV beam.
- No variation in time of the UV power.
- High UV uniformity on 4 inches wafer.
- Integrated UV meter.
Ensure accurate, homogeneous and stable temperature set points. This digital hotplate device enables to set temperature ramp for heating and cooling down. Make your life easier with its programmable controls which enable to automatize your photolithography process.
Its aluminum top plate and its great heating surface area enables to have a wide enough zone where the temperature is homogeneous for an efficiently bake of SU-8 photoresist on a 4 inches wafer. The temperature ramp enables to reduce the mechanical stress inside the photoresist layer.
- Temperature ramp to heat up and cool down.
- High temperature uniformity over 4 inches wafer.
- No temperature sensor drift over time.
- Microprocessor display maintains consistent temperature.
- Minimal temperature overshoot.
- Automatic timer.
- Smoothed aluminium plate for easy photoresist cleaning.
An adaptive offer!
Since each laboratory is different, since each research is unique, we do adapt the offer to be as close as possible of the real need. We discuss together what will be the best efficient facility and thus add or remove equipment, accessories, chemicals.
Do not hesitate to ask one of our technico-commercials to make an assessment of your facility and to advice you on your project.
We have created basic offers with everything needed to have a complete working set, but some options can be added according to each situation. We have selected some options commonly used during softlithography processes but do not hesitate to ask our engineer if you have special expectations.
WORLD LEADER IN HIGH PERFORMANCE MICROFLUIDIC FLOW CONTROL
We provide the only microfluidic flow control system using Piezo technology that enables a blazing fast flow change in your microdevice.