PDMS station- produce PDMS chips without a clean room
Save Time : We provide and install all equipments in your lab.
Easy to Use : With our P&P instruments and our training, be ready to produce microchip in your lab after one week.
Save Space : The equivalent of a conventional clean room in 3 m2.
High resolution : Reach the same resolution than the one you can get inside a clean room.
With the benchtop PDMS replication facility, just take your master molds and duplicate PDMS devices directly in your lab. The PDMS replication station includes all equipments for you to start your fabrication immediately.
The PDMS replication station is a turnkey offer, no need to acquire any additional equipment. We adjust the offer, together, to be fine-tuned to your needs.
- Highly reproducible processes for your chip fabrication.
- Include a fully automatic plasma cleaner for PDMS bonding.
- A fast fabrication process and develop your chip in 24h.
- Take advantage of our knowledge for your soft-lithography process equipment.
- Complete air plasma system
- Oven for fast PDMS curing
- Desiccator for PDMS degassing
- To do PDMS membrane a spin coater can be added in option.
All lab accessories (glass slides, Petri dishes, disposable cups, stirring rods, scalpels, etc.) are included. We give you all the products’ references and providers information to refill your stock.
All chemicals (PDMS, TMCS, Isopropanol, Acetone, etc.) are included. We give you all the products’ references and providers information to refill your stock.
- Standard support pack: We take care of the after sale of all your instruments, we provide you microfabrication process-sheet and tutorials, we provide you 1 year phone assistance to answer any microfabrication questions you could have.
- Extended support pack: In addition to standard pack our R&D team installs the Softlithobox directly in your lab, we adapt on site all our microfabrication processes for your needs and we train your team until they become ready to fabricate all your microfluidic chips.
The first plasma cleaner designed specifically for PDMS bonding, this automated plasma enables to easily fabricate your PDMS microfluidic device. Thanks to its vacuum feedback loop, this plasma cleaner automatically regulates the vacuum inside the chamber without need of hand tuning.
- Automatic pressure regulation for easy PDMS bonding.
- Low pressure drift gauge for reproducible process over time.
- Secured vacuum pump to avoid contamination of the plasma chamber.
- Three RF power available.
- Numeric vacuum gauge.
- Fine vacuum tuning compatible with 3 to 6 inches wafer.
Natural convention drying oven. Frontal panel with bimetallic fluid expansion probe thermo regulator. This oven for 4 inches wafer will allow you to cure your PDMS efficiently. Indeed its size is adapted for a Petri dish size to heat two molds at one time. Its minimum footprint enables fast pre-heating and small electric consumption. It is a really movable device and it can be installed everywhere.
- Easy to use.
- Internal chamber in aluminium for a better heat diffusion.
- Adjustable flow air going inside the chamber for venting.
- Small footprint adapted to 15mm Petri dish.
- Two internal shelves.
- Light warning during heating.
- Timer goes from 1 to 120 minutes.
This spin coater is compact and packed with advanced features. It works with wafers up to diam. 150mm and 5″ x 5″ (127mm x 127mm) substrates. This spin coater is perfectly fine-tuned to do controllable and reap table PDMS layer. Its compact size with the little panel control attached makes the device really movable. Moreover the hole on the lid enables to do dynamic PDMS coating.
- Designed specifically for ease-of-use.
- Simple to program from the operator panel or your PC.
- Ability to set complex sequences with several accelerations and speeds.
- Easy to clean.
- Non clogging system for extended lifetime.
- Low vibration.
- Speed up to 12000rpm.
- Provided with wafer centering tool.
An adaptive offer!
Since each laboratory is different, since each research is unique, we do adapt the offer to be as close as possible of the real need. We discuss together what will be the best efficient facility and thus add or remove equipment, accessories, chemicals.
Do not hesitate to ask one of our technico-commercials to make an assessment of your facility and to advice you on your project.
We have created basic offers with everything needed to have a complete working set, but some options can be added according to each situation. We have selected some options commonly used during softlithography processes but do not hesitate to ask our engineer if you have special expectations.
WORLD LEADER IN HIGH PERFORMANCE MICROFLUIDIC FLOW CONTROL
We provide the only microfluidic flow control system using Piezo technology that enables a blazing fast flow change in your microdevice.