Microfluidic Joystick – Remote flow control
This Microfluidic Joystick is the perfect partner to remotely and intuitively control your OB1 or AF1 flow controllers while looking through the microscope’s eyepiece.
Get Quote or Technical Information
(We will answer within 24 hours)
Current features include the following:
- Increase/decrease flow using one hand only.
- Turn on/off all pressure channels simultaneously
- Switch pressure channels
- Switch between different pre-set configurations
Two modes: incremental or change proportional to strenght applied.
Elveflow® is continuously shaping the developments of its products. We are actively looking for user insights to provide them with the products best suited to their needs. In this scope, shoot us an e-mail if you have a functionnality in mind for our microfluidic joystick and we might integrate it in a future software release!
- Hall effect sensor
- Excepected life: 5 millions cycles
- Mech. Angles X&Y axis / Z axis: 36° (+-18° from center) / 60° (+- 30° from center)
- Operating force X&Y axis: 2.8N / Break out force 1.3N / max applied 200 N
- Operating / Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Shallow installation depth < 26mm
- USB Connection
USB pressure controller software module
Elveflow® instruments are assembled around a software application that facilitates the switch from one instrument to another. Thanks to an intuitive interface, the Elveflow® Smart Interface enables the use of Elveflow® instruments from the simplest commands for beginners to the most complex manipulations for experts… read more
Control your experiments through C, Python, Matlab®, Labview® or the Elveflow® Smart Interface. The Elveflow® Smart Interface is a software application offering all the functionalities that microfluidicists need.
OB1 MK3 SETUP
- PRESSURE SUPPLY: Connect a dry, dust and oil free pressure source to your instrument.
- MONITORING: Control the pressure and flow rate using the Elveflow Smart Interface on your computer. This software enables you to create and run sequences with a specific pressure or flow rate profile
- SAMPLE: Pressurize liquids inside tanks with your OB1 Mk3. (compatible with Eppendorf, Falcon or bottle )
- CHIP: Pressurized liquids are smoothly and precisely injected onto your chip according to the set pressure or flow rate profile.